The Eunhasu Firmware version number. 0.4.14 is going to be released and updated today.
Version : V0.4.14
– Date : 29-01-2018
– Update HQplayer NAA to 3.5.2(with configfile).
– Shairport supports all Ethernet ports and WiFi dongle.
– Add all Ethernet ports’s static IP setting feature.
– Upgrade Ethernet ports automatic reset to DHCP feature.
– Update Russian language.
– Update French language.
– Add two more DACs for supporting native DSD.
– Various small bugs fixed.
– Add the kernel check feature for native DSD upgrade.
If you have anything to be reported after the update, please email us to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
The update progress will take around 5~15 mins, so please fully wait till the update would be fully completed. But if you think the update might be gone wrongly, please use the link below to re-load the Eunhasu image newly to the micro sd card.
Updated info for the V0.4.14
-Add MPD audio output mixer type option
Specifies which mixer should be used for this audio output: the hardware mixer (available for ALSA, OSS and PulseAudio), the software mixer, the “null” mixer (null; allows setting the volume, but with no effect; this can be used as a trick to implement an external mixer) or no mixer (none). By default, the hardware mixer is used for devices which support it, and none for the others.