The sPS-1000 is a high performance DC linear power supply which connects with audio devices using DC power to maximize the sonic performance.
It is designed to operate by linear circuits only, which means it doesn’t use any digital circuits at all. So it doesn’t generate any digital high frequency noise. Also, it uses Ultra Low Noise Regulator circuits to minimize the faint noise occurring even from linear circuits and it has the built-in Noise filter to block the noise coming from AC power.
For stable operation, it has a built-in output short protection circuit and over-temperature protection circuit, and also high performance audio components have been chosen through a number of experiments for the best fits.
There are all 3 power outputs; High, Mid, and Low Level available on the rear panel of sPS-1000, and each output has 4steps selectable voltage, so it can connect to various audio devices.
- High Level output is for audio source devices like a digital media player which needs high voltage and high current such as the sMS-1000SQ or low power PCs.
- Mid Level output is for most audio devices which need middle voltage and middle current such as the sDP-1000EX.
- Low Level output is for small audio devices which need low voltage and low current like the tX-USBexp can even run by USB power.
The sPS-1000 will present a rich and elegant sound with increased resolution through stable DC power, these features will cover the dry and rough sounds called as a weakness that most digital audio devices have, and these presentations will be the best feature of sPS-1000.
You will experience the incredible sonic differences when using sPS-1000 in your audio system, it will bring you a feeling of satisfaction like using the higher level of audio device.
- High performance DC linear power supply
- Ultra Low Noise Regulator Circuit
- Output short Protection circuit
- Over-Temperature Protection circuit
DC output on/off switch
AC power input on/off switch(Rear panel)
AC power input
Voltage : 220Vac ~230Vac / 110Vac ~ 115Vac
Frequency : 50Hz / 60Hz
Current : 2A / 4A
DC power output
High level output
Voltage : 18Vdc, 19Vdc, 20Vdc, 21Vdc selectable
Current : 4A max
Mid level output
Voltage : 9Vdc, 10Vdc, 11Vdc, 12Vdc selectable
Current : 2A max
Low level output
Voltage : 5Vdc, 5.5Vdc, 6Vdc, 7Vdc selectable
Current : 1A max
360 x 68 x 245(mm)