The Eunhasu Firmware version number 4.57 will be available soon.
Version : V0.4.57
– Date : 1-3-2019
– Speeded up some back ground processes
– Enabled the skip broken repo server.
– Fixed some USB devices which can not be recognized by kernel updates
– Fixed the Reboot button in the system config and upgrade page
– Fixed the Reboot button bug.
– Added the Automatic ethernet MAC address update to the config file
– Increased the Roon Ready buffer duration to 2.0 sec
– Upgraded the HQplayerNAA to 3.5.6 by reinstalling
– Upgraded the Librespot to 1.0.5 by reinstalling
In this update, we’ve tried to speed up the operation mainly, and fixed the reboot issue and solved some USB device were not recognized correctly.
Also we tested when setting network speed to 100BASE-T, there was certain sound improvement compared to when setting network speed to 1000 BASE-T, so we’ve added a function to be selected the network speed between 100Base-T and 1000Base-T and it is to make the better sound quality according to the system and network environment. But when upgrading the system or installing or uninstalling the player app, the 100BASE-T network speed are not enough and it could bring malfunction with 100BASE-T speed. So when upgrading the system or installing or uninstalling the player apps, please change the network speed to 1000BASE-T. And the Librespot and HQplayer NAA should be uninstalled first and then install it again to have the latest version.
The firmware would be kept updating for the better quality of SOtM products, please keep us reported if you find any inconvenience while using it.
No kernal update is required on V0.4.57.